Applied Technology Group assists customers in developing, implementing and managing facilities, data and VOIP networks, print and end user devices such as personal computers, thin clients, phones and printers.
Our engineers are proficient in handling today’s highly complex solutions that must take into consideration: policy, cost, heating and cooling, power consumption, environmental factors, data requirements and operational security. Our IT Infrastructure Solutions enable our clients to ultimately improve operations, reduce cost and maximize resources.
Our three major areas of focus are:
- Enterprise Operation Management and Support
- Collaboration Solutions
- Test and Evaluation
- Configuration Management
- Operational Integration
- Cyber Infrastructure Services
- Identity and Access Management
- Network-Enabled Services
- Infrastructure Systems Engineering and Integration.
- LAN – Local Area Networking
- WAN – Wide Area Networking
- IPv6 – Internet Protocol version 6
- VoIP – Voice over IP
- Managed Print
- Wireless Networking
- Hardwired Networking
- 3G and 4G Cellular
- Personal Computers
- Thin Client
- Personal Print
- Ergonomic Solutions