Due to the ever changing mission requirements of our customers, Applied Technology Group has adopted Agile software development methodologies. Agile methodologies promote development, teamwork, collaboration, and process adaptability throughout the life-cycle of the project.
These methodologies have allowed:
- Customer satisfaction by rapid delivery of useful software
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in development
- Working software is delivered frequently (weeks rather than months)
- Working software is the principal measure of progress
- Sustainable development, able to maintain a constant pace
- Close, daily co-operation between Program Management and Developers
- Face-to-face conversation is the best form of communication (co-location)
- Projects are built around motivated individuals, who are trusted
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good designSimplicity
- Self-organizing teams
- Regular adaptation to changing circumstances
Full lifecycle analysis, design, development and implementation. Specializing in solving mission focused complex problems in time sensitive situations using primarily Java, C#, C++, Win Forms and ASP.NET. Expertise in .NET architecture, design, coding and debugging. Design and Development of classified web solutions with the .NET 2.0 and 3.0 framework. Extensive programming with C# language and object-oriented programming. Microsoft Office based solutions to include the design of SharePoint 2010 Portals and conversion of HTML to SharePoint Portals.
Design and Development of database applications using Microsoft SQL and Oracle. Development in an Agile environment with multi-terabyte datasets and focusing on developing solutions to address complex database design and data modeling challenges.